To make your experience visiting the Fraser Bond website as simple and convenient as possible we place small data files known as "cookies" on your computer. This practice is used by many websites.
What are cookies?
Cookies are created when your browser loads the website. The website sends information to the browser which then creates a text file. Cookies are stored on your device for various periods of time, from as short time as the duration of your browsing session to several months.
Every time you come back to the website, the browser retrieves and sends cookies to the server, which helps to improve your experience of the website by:
· Remembering settings, so you don't have to re-enter them every time you visit
· Remembering your last properties and searches, helping you to keep on top of new listings
· Measuring use of the website so that we can see where we can improve
You can manage and/or delete these small files from your device, but please be aware that this will limit the functionality that we are able to offer to you.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or remove them, please visit AboutCookies.org.
What cookies do we use?
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
Strictly necessary cookies allow you to log into your account and view account details without a need to log in again every time you navigate to subsequent page.
· Fraser Bond_session - Stores information about whether you are logged in into your account or not.
· visit_secure_token (session) - Stores information necessary to access your account.
Performance cookies let us collect information about how the website is used. For example, we may record what pages are visited most. This data allows us to see where we could optimise the website and make it more efficient.
· LivePersonID - This cookie is used in conjunction with the HumanClickKEY cookie to gather usage data related to your visit to our website.
· HumanClickKEY (session) - This cookie is used to identify a visitor's session on a customer's website and to gather usage data related to the visitor's session on the customer's website. This cookie is automatically deleted when browser window is closed.
· HumanClickACTIVE (expires after 24 hours) - Contains information whether a cookie can be set on a browser.
· HumanCLickSiteContainerID_<SITEID> (session) - Data stored in this cookie allows LivePerson to distribute usage of its services across a cluster of servers (for load balancing purposes).
· wow.anonymousId - A WOW Analytics cookie keeps track of where the visitor came from, what search engine was used, what link was clicked and where in the world the website was accessed from.
· __utmb - A Google Analytics cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.
· __utmc (session) - A Google Analytics cookie that creates timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor leaves the site. This cookie waits for 30 minutes for another page view to happen and then it expires.
Functionality cookies allow the website to remember settings such as the screen size, which lets us serve the right content without overloading any network or device capacity.
· search - Stores your preferences as to how you prefer your results to be displayed i.e display 10 properties per page and price filter ‘from highest to lowest'.
· mortgage - Stores your mortgage settings for use across the website.
· recent - Stores information of the last pages you have viewed.
· screen - Stores the screen size of the device that you are viewing our website on. This allows us to serve the right content for the device you are using without overloading your network and preserving best layout.